GCPF’s key achievements in 2020:
When confronted by the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Fund and all its stakeholders had to adapt with unprecedented scale and speed.
- 16% increase in CO2 reduction compared to 2019
- Invested portfolio reached USD 536 million
- 7% increase in disbursements compared to 2019
- Added 6 new partner institutions covering 42 counterparties in 23 countries
- Technical Assistance Facility launched 36 new projects
Read the full report to find out more about the impact of this unique fund in combating climate change across the developing world.